- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Safety and Security: On-Campus
The safety and security of our students – on and off Campus – is of critical importance. Following are the details – and contact numbers of the help available on-Campus for students whose safety and security, or the safety and security of others, is at immediate risk. For details of help off-Campus students should access information contained in Safety and Security: Public Transport.
As a town campus, students who should also familiarise themselves with simple tips such as:
- Be alert, assertive and confident.
- Try and walk with other people rather than alone.
- Carry only the money you need for the day.
- Keep your money and wallet in your front pocket and keep your bag in front of you.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report anything unusual and suspicious.
- At night stay in well-lit areas, where there are lots of people.
- If you feel like you are being followed or threatened, cross the street, change direction,vary your pace and enter a shop or occupied house.
- Report suspicious activity to Police.
A list of Services and Support contacts and links can be found below: