- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Broome Counselling Service
Thrive at Notre Dame
Welcome to the Broome Student Counselling Service. We want you to thrive at University. We provide free, professional and confidential counselling services to all students at Notre Dame to help you successfully achieve your academic and personal goals.
We recognise that many things can impact on your health and wellbeing while studying. Our counsellors provide a safe and supportive environment in which you can discuss issues impacting on your study. Counsellors will help you develop strategies to address your concerns, improve mental health and wellbeing and achieve your academic goals.
- What can I talk to a counsellor about?
- When is the most helpful time to talk with a counsellor?
- I am in crisis or worried about someone else
- I am falling behind in my studies and am not sure what to do
- I would like assistance with my grievance or appeal
- I have tried talking to my trainer/assessor but am no getting the help I need, where do I go now?
- I would like advice about my discipline committee hearing
- I have a disability
- I’m a mature age student
- I’m an indigenous student
- Other Counselling Services
- Online Resources
- I want to make an appointment now
- What can I do while waiting for my appointment?