- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
The University of Notre Dame Australia seeks to enrol students who will contribute to a student body that is academically able, diverse, talented and enthusiastic. The Admissions Committee strives to admit well qualified and contributing individuals from a variety of backgrounds, with a broad range of interests and goals. Ability to pay is not a factor in the enrolment decision, and the family incomes of enrolled students vary widely.
The University seeks to ensure that students who are worthy of a place at Notre Dame are not denied the opportunity to study because of financial need.
Normally, application for financial aid is made after the student has been accepted for enrolment.
- Undergraduate Academic Scholarships
- Office of Aboriginal Health Scholarship Program
- IAFACS Aged Care Nursing Scholarship
- Final Year Teaching Scholarships - WA Department of Education
- Other agencies' scholarships
- Student Employment Scheme
- Commonwealth Learning Scholarships
- Pallottine Aboriginal Scholarship Trust
- FCJ Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
For further information, please contact the Scholarships Officer on (08) 9433 0520 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.