- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Current Students and Alumni
University of Notre Dame Careers Service provides valuable individual career support for students from first year through to graduation and to our growing alumni. Are you:
- Unsure of your career pathway?
- In need of career information and resources?
- Overwhelmed by the job application process?
Current students go to CareerHub to:-
- Access the job board.
- View career and job resources to help you develop the skills to manage your career, course choices, and job search successfully.
- Book to attend career and employment events and workshops.
- Make an appointment to see a Career Officer.