- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Employers - Careers Centre
The University of Notre Dame Australia is keen to develop new relationships and maintain current relationships with employers who offer employment opportunities for current students and alumni.
This can be through Graduate Programs or general employment opportunities including casual, permanent or vocational employment positions.
We offer the following promotional options:
- Advertising space on our Job Board
- Free direct e-mail service to targeted, relevant groups of students
- Low cost mailouts advertising graduate opportunities and other employment situations.
The Careers Centre also organises employer visits and information sessions to provide an opportunity to promote jobs to students in all disciplines. For example, in these sessions you can advise them of your processes of application, requirements and expectations that your company has.
These sessions can be arranged by contacting the Careers Officers on (08) 9443 0582 or at email@example.com.