- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Emergency and Security
Step 1. If there is an immediate life threatening emergency to you or another person, call 000.
Step 2. In the case of an emergency or if you require security assistance, please call one of the following numbers.
Emergency contact numbers:
Fremantle: 0438 923 955 or the 24 hour security patrol call (08) 9433 0123 (extension 2123)
Broadway: 0403 458 011 or dial the pre-programmed number on an office phone
Darlinghurst: 0406 318 213 or dial the pre-programmed number on an office phone
Broome: 0475 985 197
Security officers at the University ensure that all our campuses are safe and secure environments.
They are employed to respond to incidents, maintain building security by opening and monitoring them, and provide assistance to students, staff and visitors.
Please contact one of the above numbers if you require such assistance.
Non-Emergency Police Assistance:
For non-emergency Police assistance, call 131 444.
Personal Safety Tips
- Be alert, assertive and confident.
- Try and walk with other people rather than alone.
- Carry only the money you need for the day.
- Keep your money and wallet in your front pocket and keep your bag in front of you.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report anything unusual and suspicious.
- At night stay in well-lit areas, where there are lots of people.
- If you feel like you are being followed or threatened, cross the street, change direction,vary your pace and enter a shop or occupied house.
- Report suspicious activity to Police.