- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Year 12 Application Info & Workshop Session - Auburn
Wednesday 14 September 2016
3:30pm – 6:00pm (drop in any time)
Auburn Clinical School: 88-90 Water St, Auburn ( map )
Join us at our application info and workshop session held after school at our Auburn Clinical School (adjacent to Auburn Hospital) to chat about all undergraduate programs and pathways on offer at Notre Dame’s Sydney campus in 2017.
Notre Dame is a direct application university. This workshop is an opportunity to take the next step and go through the application process. We will be accepting applications at the event.
See our full range of courses here.
This event provides future students with the chance to:
- Learn about the wide variety of courses available in 2017 and Notre Dame’s holistic application process
- Seek assistance with starting and lodging an application prior to the due date
- Obtain detailed information on writing a Personal Statement and what to include in the application
Friends and family are more than welcome to attend. We expect the individual discussion with students may take 20-30 minutes.
To start in 2017, Notre Dame’s main round applications are due via post or dropped off in person to the Prospective Students Office, Broadway, by Friday 30 September, 2016.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: Fremantle.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or Sydney.Registrar@nd.edu.au (for Sydney Students)