- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Notre Dame welcomes students in Years 10, 11 and 12 for visits to Broadway.
The University of Notre Dame Australia has introduced a program of on-campus visits for students in Years 10, 11 and 12.
The on-campus visit program is intended to present a two to three hour snapshot of life at university for your students, engage them in one or two sessions which interest them and get them thinking about their uni choices after Year 12.
On arrival at the Broadway campus, you and your students:
- Receive a welcome from the university
- Attend one or two sessions which are of most interest to your school group.
- Take an escorted campus tour
Morning or afternoon visits can be accommodated for groups of 20 or more students.
The program of sessions is shown together with a short description.
How to organise a visit to Notre Dame:
- Choose your session/s
- Advise the approximate number of students/teachers in your group
- Advise the day/s and date/s you would like to visit the campus.