- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Experience the Notre Dame difference
For Year 10s, 11s and 12s
Venue: The University of Notre Dame Australia, Drill Hall (ND25),
corner of Croke and Mouat Street, Fremantle ( map ).
Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Come to Notre Dame in Fremantle and get a taste of what uni life is like in Freo’s West End.
You can take part in lectures and activities (without the assessments!), join a campus tour, and meet current students and academics.
Register below for your areas of interest. You can choose from a range of study areas including Arts & Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Law, Nursing, Philosophy and Physiotherapy. Once registered you will receive a personalised timetable for the day.
Year 12s, you can come to the application workshop at 2.30pm-3pm . Advisors will take you step-by-step through the application form and answer all your questions about applying. Bring along your application to have it reviewed or hand it in, if you are ready.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Questions? please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 0612.
Activities on the Day include:
- Physiotherapy session
- Medicine - Problem Based Learning
- Preventive Health - What's in a drink?
- Journalism - Write is might: Journalism at Notre Dame
- Politics & International Relations - Ahlan Wa Sahlan - Welcome to the Middle East
- Film and Screen Production – Short Films, Big Ideas: Screen time at Notre Dame
- Arts & Sciences (History) - Historical Sleuths: The "Detective" Work of Studying the Past
- Behavioural Science - Mind Games
- Biomedical Science- Unlocking the secrets of the human brain
- Exercise & Sport Science - Athlete Selection for Sport
- Law - Trial by media: how much do you really know about the world's most notorious criminals
- Law - 'What Coins?' Bitcoins: The Virtual Legal Reality
- Business - What's in a name? Why Marketers help create logos
- Business - e-Business in the Not-for- Profit Sector
- Business - Let's work in a famous recording studio
- Education - How are you intelligent? Exploring multiple intelligence theory
- Philosophy- What is true happiness?
- Study Abroad Information Session