- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Centre
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Applying for our on-campus accommodation
To be eligible you need to:
- Have applied to become a student or are enrolled to study at The University of Notre Dame Australia.
- Be over the age of 18 years.
In order to apply, please complete an application form and prepare all required supporting documentation (see below), and submit your application by post (Attn: Gail Eden, PO Box 1225, Fremantle WA, 6959) or by email email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive an application form and further information regarding required supporting documentation.
Applications will remain open until all rooms are filled.
The application procedure is as follows:
- Application received by Student Residences by email or post including:
- Application form
- 300-word personal statement - This is a cover letter describing why you have chosen to live on the Fremantle Campus. This is an opportunity to introduce yourself and to discuss your personal and academic goals, and qualifications which influenced your decision to apply.
- Two references - provide 2 references using the appropriate page in the application form
- Two passport size photos
- Certified copy of current (2016) WA Police National Police Certificate
- Receipt sent to applicant by email.
- Previewed by Student Residences staff.
- Interview at Notre Dame.
- Recommendation made by Interviewer.
- Offer made by the Manager of Student Residences.
- Student Accommodation Agreement and Acceptance of Terms signed and returned to Notre Dame.
- Welcome letter and move in instructions sent to new resident Please be aware, that the offer of accommodation will be for one semester only, and there is no guarantee of re-admission in following semesters. You will need to re-apply for each semester if you wish to live on campus.
Note: Provision of accommodation and rent
The accommodation at the Hall of Residence is provided to students of the University of Notre Dame Australia, including students of its Study Abroad Program, where available and at University of Notre Dame Australia's sole discretion. Nothing creates any right for any student to be provided with accommodation on this or any other basis.