- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
School of Education, Fremantle
Notre Dame’s School of Education, Fremantle is a leading contributor to the vocation of teaching. Excellence in teacher education is a tradition at Notre Dame with hundreds of graduates now employed in meaningful careers.
Our fully accredited teaching programs produce passionate, classroom-ready graduates who are valued by prospective employers across early-childhood, primary and secondary education.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including:
- the opportunity to become qualified to teach across all sectors of education; Catholic, Government and Independent;
- 32 weeks of practicum experience with high quality in-depth mentoring;
- learning from academics with years of classroom and leadership experience;
- studying at a school with a consistently high graduate employment rate; and
- courses that cover the complete spectrum of teacher education; from beginning teachers to the continuing professional development of experienced teachers and school leaders.
This rigorous school-based experience will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to enter and be successful in the teaching profession.