- Future Students
- Exam Tips
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Welcome to the School of Health Sciences
Notre Dame’s School of Health Sciences, Fremantle is a leading contributor to the health professions of Australia. Our courses provide a gateway to a rewarding career in a host of health-related fields including biomedical science, exercise science, health and physical education, outdoor recreation, and health promotion.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including the following:
- real world ‘hands-on’ experience;
- studying at a School with a high graduate employment rate;
- a values-based curriculum that focuses on health and wellbeing;
- learning from leaders in their fields; and
- support and mentoring every step of the way.
Your Notre Dame Health Science degree will help you to become a health professional working at the cutting edge of knowledge and practice to further both your personal and your community’s health.
Health Sciences is only available at Notre Dame’s Fremantle Campus.
Comprehensive courses covering the spectrum of health science are available:
- Leading outdoor recreation program – one of a kind in Western Australia
- Health and Physical Education
- Preventive Health (health promotion)
- Biomedical Science
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Exercise Physiology