- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
School of Law, Fremantle
Notre Dame’s School of Law, Fremantle is a leading contributor to the vocation of Law. Our Law programs produce passionate, court-room ready graduates who are valued by prospective employers across the industry for their ethical and intelligent contributions.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including:
- A high quality, ethical and practical legal education that has been designed and reviewed by the profession;
- Studying at a Law School with the highest graduate employment rate (90%*);
- Consistently small class sizes giving you access to lecturers and tutors;
- Being supported every step of the way by people who know your name and care about your professional and personal growth; and
- Access to unique classes including Aviation Law and Social media and the Law.
* The Good Universities Guide 2015
Your Notre Dame Law degree, grounded in real world experience, will equip you with the skills and knowledge to embark on your meaningful career in Law. You may also find a Law degree to be a useful addition to a range of other degrees offered at Notre Dame such as Arts & Sciences or Business.