- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Exam Tips
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Centres
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Welcome to the School of Medicine, Fremantle
Notre Dame’s School of Medicine, Fremantle delivers a suite of health professional courses including medicine. Through an education imbued with the Catholic values of compassion, respect and service, our mission is to graduate innovative and courageous health professionals who are knowledgeable, skilful, diligent and ethical.
As a Notre Dame medical student you will receive a 5 star education including:
- access to innovative clinical skills training;
- learning from practising academics who are experts in their fields;
- Aboriginal health, rural and remote placements;
- a problem based learning curriculum delivered in small groups in Years 1 and 2;
- clinical placements in both the public and private sector in Years 3 and 4; and
- a liberal arts education in philosophy, theology and ethics.
Your Notre Dame medical degree will equip you to become a valuable member of the medical profession.
As a practising health professional you can take advantage of the School’s online health professional education courses which will enable you to develop your teaching skills in both clinical and non-clinical environments.