- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Welcome to the School of Nursing & Midwifery, Fremantle
Notre Dame’s School of Nursing & Midwifery, Fremantle is a leading contributor to the vocation of nursing and midwifery in Australia. Our fully accredited courses aim to develop graduates who are equipped to provide the highest possible quality care in any health care setting, and uphold the rights of the individual and maintain patient dignity at all times.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including the following:
- studying at a school with a consistently high graduate employment rate;
- comprehensive programs which aim to train students to a wide variety of clinical experiences;
- access to state of the art facilities at the Fremantle campus including simulated wards, and consultation suites;
- 28 weeks of clinical practice in areas ranging from aged care to critical care;
- one-to-one clinical supervision and mentoring opportunities; and
- learning from practicing academics who are experts in their fields.
Your Notre Dame Nursing and Midwifery degree, grounded in excellent clinical, ethical and communication training, will equip you to become a valuable member of the nursing profession.