- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Welcome to the School of Physiotherapy, Fremantle
Notre Dame’s School of Physiotherapy, Fremantle is a leading contributor to the health professions of Australia. Our fully accredited courses are developed around the concept of physiotherapy as an applied science and emphasise the importance of evidence based clinical practice.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including the following:
- a comprehensive program of specialised physiotherapy studies, behavioural and health sciences, and professional development;
- intensive clinical education experiences introduced early in the degree and spread throughout the program;
- learning from academics who are experts in their fields;
- support and mentoring every step of the way; and
- a problem oriented interactive approach to learning.
Your Notre Dame Physiotherapy degree, with emphasis on the use of ongoing research in physiotherapy, will develop your research, clinical and communication skills for use in professional practice across the breadth of areas encompassed by physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy is only available at Notre Dame’s Fremantle Campus.