- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Eduroam (education roaming)is a location independent wireless network, allowing mobility between participants wireless infrastructure with seamless federated user authentication and enforcement of local security policy.
A list of participating Australian and New Zealand educational institutions can be found here.
For more information about eduroam, visit the eduroam website at www.eduroam.edu.au
How to use eduroam - Notre Dame Staff and Students
- Locate the eduroam wireless network at the institution you are visiting
- Login network using your UNDA email address and password. Students use firstname.lastname@example.org, and staff would use Joe.Smith@nd.edu.au
How to use eduroam - Visiting Staff / Students
- Locate the eduroam wireless network. For Notre Dame, the network name is eduroam.
- Login to the network using your home institution email address and password.
The University of Notre Dame Australia adheres to the eduroam national policy
eduroam is only available to users over 18 years of age or those users who have acquired parental consent to use the "non-filtered" Internet access.
- eduroam national policy v4.2
- The University of Notre Dame Australia's eduroam Acceptable Use Policy.
- eduroam wiki
- Privacy Statement