- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
- The LTO
- News & Events
- Awards & Grants
Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching for Higher Education - Student Admission Process
Candidate (student) to speak to CGLTHE Course Coordinator
Course Coordinator interviews candidate (student)
- Sends candidate (student) to Admissions Office to complete Application for Admission or Audit Enrolment Form.
- Admissions Office sends an 'offer for admission' to the candidate. Candidate accepts 'offer of acceptance'.
Student (formerly candidate) completes:
- Unit Enrolment form (blue)
- Application for Unit Enrolment for Staff Members only (blue) - candidate to ask Dean (staff member and School) to sign before returning to the LTO - refer to form.
Student commences study in CGLTHE
Ainslie RobinsonAcademic Developer and Senior Lecturer
Ainslie is an Academic Developer and Senior Lecturer in the Learning and Teaching Office (LTO) at The University of Notre Dame Australia. Her main roles involve co-ordinating and teaching units in the Graduate Certificate in University Teaching (GCUT), co-ordinating the University’s internal and external grants and awards programmes, and liaising to provide Professional Development opportunities to academic staff.
T: +61 8 9433 0928
If you would like a copy of the Staff Enrolment and Study Time Policy, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.