Student Grievances and Appeals

The University recognises that students may wish to raise a problem, issue or grievance concerning their current or past involvement with the University (Grievance) and have a right of appeal against academic or administrative decisions affecting them (Appeal).

Use the links below to find out more about Student Grievances and Appeals:

Do you have a complaint or grievance concerning your current or past involvement with the University?

Are you appealing an academic or administrative decision?

Please note that commencing January 2018 the University has changed some of its terminology relating to components of study (ie: Units and Courses) – to ensure the correct interpretation of the documentation on this page please refer to Terminology Change which outlines the changes and their effects.