- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
- Course Guides:
Broome | Fremantle
- Application Forms:
Fremantle & Broome |
- Electronic Application (undergraduate)
- Postgraduate (Coursework)
- Postgraduate (Research)
- Certified Documents
- Proof of Citizenship Information
Fremantle Campus Early Offer Program 2018
The University of Notre Dame Australia introduced the Early Offer Program in 2006 to acknowledge and reward the achievements of outstanding Year 12 students by simplifying their access to courses at our University. One of its benefits to the recipients has been that it has allowed them to face their final WACE examinations with reduced stress and added confidence.
Students who are selected for the Early Offer Program should be able to demonstrate that they:
- have exceptional personal or leadership qualities and are motivated to study;
- are active members of their church, school and/or community; and
- have a predicted ATAR (based on their best 4 eligible ATAR subjects) of:
- 93 or above if they applying to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Laws; or
- 90 or above if they are applying to study any other course.
Students must ensure that their school completes the school nomination component of their Early Offer Program application form, and that they submit their application form along with:
- year 11 school reports and first semester of year 12 school report (compulsory);
- personal statement of approximately 300 words outlining personal qualities and motivation to study their preferred course at Notre Dame (compulsory);
- evidence of Australian citizenship or residency status (such as a certified copy of their Australian passport, Australian citizenship certificate, Australian birth certificate, permanent resident visa or any visa with a copy of it from their passport) (compulsory); and
- other relevant supplementary information (written references, awards or certificates) (optional).
Notre Dame encourages year 12 students from all secondary schools to apply for the Early Offer Program.
While Notre Dame provides higher education within a context of Catholic faith and values, it welcomes students of all faiths and no faith at all.
Offers are made by the end of September.
Candidates who are not successful in the Early Offer Program will automatically be considered for the November and January offers, so do not need to submit another application form.
If applicants have any queries regarding the Early Offer Program, please contact the Admissions Office on 08 9433 0537 or email email@example.com.
For information about the Sydney Campus Young Achievers Early Offer Program, please click here