- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Centre
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Maximise HSC potential with Notre Dame’s HSC Study Week
12 June 2015
HSC students wanting to maximise their exam potential can gain valuable study and exam preparation tips at The University of Notre Dame Australia’s HSC Study Week on the Sydney Campus (Broadway site) from Monday 6 July to Friday 10 July.
With specialised classes run by expert HSC markers and personalised study opportunities all in a central Sydney location, Notre Dame’s HSC Study Week is the ideal addition to students’ exam preparations.
Registrations are still open with sessions held from 9am to 4pm daily. These include supervised study sessions and in-class resources skills workshops. Students will be able to select the subjects they would like to focus on, attending dedicated lectures in these subject areas.
Students will receive intensive training from renowned teachers from some of Sydney's leading Catholic, independent and government secondary schools who are either current or past HSC markers, getting inside knowledge on how to best perform and impress in exams. Course content will be clarified and students will work through potential HSC questions, deconstruct past questions and develop responses to them.
Mollie Hayward, former Cheltenham Girls High School student and undertaking an Arts Degree at Notre Dame, participated in the program last year and valued the support it gave her.
"By the time the HSC Trials were approaching I felt stressed and underprepared for my exams and concerned about how I would cope,” Molly said. “The HSC Study Week at Notre Dame really helped me gain a greater understanding of my subjects and got me into the right frame of mind to sit the trials. I went into my exams feeling prepared and confident!”
- The week costs $345 including morning tea and lunch daily.
- The HSC Study Week will be held at The University of Notre Dame Australia's Sydney Campus (Broadway site) from Monday 6 July to Friday 10 July 2015 from 9am – 4pm daily.
- It is a unique opportunity to receive intensive training from experienced teachers from some of Sydney's leading Catholic, independent and government secondary schools in subjects of your choosing.
- Access to HSC markers
- Academic skills workshops
- Supervised study sessions
- Networking opportunities with other HSC students
Theresa Kyne: Tel (02) 8204 4141; Mob: 0407 408 177; firstname.lastname@example.org