- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Centre
- Student Services
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- Disability Support
- Student Associations
- Indigenous Portal
- Academic Integrity Module
- Careers Service
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Community & Development
- Student Wellbeing & Support
Notre Dame Launches QndA on Wednesday 19 August
31 July 2015
QndA draws pollies, priests and professors - of different faiths and traditions - to Notre Dame to thrash out (what should be) the hot issues of the day. It's about faith and reason in action.
QndA lets the audience ask the questions: on anything, from anyone.
Going beyond the sound-bite and the narrowly political, QndA brings together people of depth to discuss issues of depth. It's open, passionate and respectful.
Join the live event in person with our moderator, Hayden Ramsay, and follow the Twitter conversation on the night at #qnda.
QndA launches on Wednesday 19 August, with an all-star cast:
- Most Rev. Anthony Fisher OP, Catholic Archbishop of Sydney
- Dr Ryan T. Anderson, William E. Simon Senior Research Fellow in American Principles and Public Policy at The Heritage Foundation in Washington DC, USA
- The Hon Michael Kirby AC CMG, Former Justice of the High Court of Australia
- Mr Lyle Shelton, Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby
- Dr Justine Toh, Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Public Christianity
- Prof. Hayden Ramsay, Senior Deputy Vice Chancellor of The University of Notre Dame Australia and Head of the Sydney Campus
If you would like to join the audience on the night or if you would like to ask a question, get in quick as seating is limited and RSVP is essential: email@example.com.
Date: Wednesday 19 August 2015
Venue: St Benedict's Hall, The University of Notre Dame Australia, 104 Broadway (Corner of Abercrombie Street)
RSVP: by Wednesday 12 August, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Theresa Kyne: Tel (02) 8204 4141; Mob: 0407 408 177; email@example.com