- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Scholarships - International Students
Notre Dame Scholarships
The University of Notre Dame Australia offers International Students an affordable private Catholic education. While you must pay your tuition fees in advance, most International students are able to work for up to 40 hours per fortnight on a Student Visa and full-time during the breaks.
The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
For: International Students coming to Australian universities to acquire knowledge and skills to aid the development of their home country.
Australian University Scholarships
The Bupa International Student Award
Value: $1,000 (Up to 3 Awards)
The Bupa International Student Award is to assist and encourage international students, enrolled at The University of Notre Dame Australia, to be involved in the life and culture of the University and the broader community. To be eligible for the Award, applicants must be enrolled as an international student at The University of Notre Dame Australia in an undergraduate or postgraduate award course, and be a student of good academic standing. The applicant will have to demonstrate:
- Promotion of the international student culture on the student campus of enrolment, for example, supporting commencing international students, or in organising events that promote international culture;
- Community involvement; dedication to their studies as demonstrated, for example, by their attendance, participation and involvement with activities of the relevant School, leadership and participation in extra-curricular activities within their field of study.
Please note: students enrolled in Study Abroad or Exchange courses are ineligible.
Applications are now closed.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Senior Development Officer on (08) 9433 0692.