- Future Students
- Exam Tips
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- VET Programs
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Joint Consultative Committee
Welcome to the webpage of the Joint Consultative Committee at The University of Notre Dame Australia.
Under Clause 25 of the University's Staff Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014, A Joint Consultative Committee was established to consult with and advise the University in relation to the below objectives and roles, as well as other ongoing issues affecting staff members at the Broome, Fremantle and Sydney campuses.
The objectives and roles of the committee are to consult and advise the University on:
- The implementation of the Staff Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014;
- Impending redundancies;
- Monitoring the further development of initiatives, policies and procedures consistent with the undertakings given in this Agreement;
- Ensuring consultation occurs prior to decision making on matters which impact on the working lives of staff members; and
- Increasing the quality of working life for all staff members, particularly in the areas of employment security , job design, skill formation, training and the working environment (both physical and mental).
The Joint Consultative Committee is comprised of academic and general staff members, both nominated and elected, by the University, the National Tertiary Education Union, and other staff members.
Your Joint Consultative Committee is comprised of:
Clare Stanford – Executive Director, Business Operations, Sydney Campus (Chair)
Steven Lovell-Jones – Dean, School of Arts & Sciences, Sydney Campus
Stephen McVey – Executive Director, Academic Services & University Librarian, Fremantle Campus
Fiona Whittles – University Relations, Development and Grievance Officer
Anne-Marie Hill – Research Fellow, School of Physiotherapy, Fremantle Campus (NTEU Branch President)
Leigh Dawson – Senior Communications Coordinator, Fremantle Campus
Richard Hamilton – Senior Lecturer, School of Philosophy and Theology, Fremantle Campus
Although not a grievance committee, please don't hesitate to contact any of the above representatives with questions regarding your role as a University staff member in relation to the Staff Enterprise Agreement at The University of Notre Dame Australia.