- Future Students
- Current Students
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Centres
- Careers Office
- Community & Development
- Academic Transcripts
- Administrative Charges
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
- Advanced Standing
- International Students
- Key Dates, Calendars & Timetables
- Policies & Regulations
- Student Forms
- Student Grievances and Appeals
- Timetable Signup
- Unit Offerings / Census Dates
An official transcript of your results shows the total number of credit points you have successfully completed as well as your Grade Point Average (GPA).
You can obtain an official transcript of your academic record either:
In Person at Student Administration
- Pay the appropriate fee to the cashier: (cheque or MasterCard/Visa credit card preferred)
- Pay the appropriate fee to the cashier using your credit card
- N.B. transcripts will be ready the following day after midday
Please follow links here to view the Administrative Charges that apply
To obtain an unofficial transcript of your academic record you may, at any time and for no cost:
- Follow links to the Student Academic Information page.
- Click on ‘Academic grades for each semester’
- Click on the button ‘Print PDF’
This will display an unofficial transcript of all your units and their grades. Marks are displayed only from 2006 onwards.
This unofficial transcript will show your Grade Point Average to the present time.
This can be printed out for your records.
For security purposes, the University only provides hard copies of transcripts, not electronic copies.
If you have any further questions or requests please contact Student Administration on (02) 8204 4418 or e-mail