- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
School of Law, Sydney
At Notre Dame’s School of Law, Sydney we are a leading contributor to the legal profession. Our Law programs produce passionate, well-trained graduates who are valued by prospective employers across the profession for their ethics, intelligence and professional competence.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including the following:
- A high quality, ethical and practical legal education that has been designed and reviewed by the profession.
- Studying at a Law School with the highest graduate employment rate (90%). 1
- Teachers with real-life experience, many as partners of law firms.
- Learning in a School which provides the highest standard of teaching in the country. 2
- Being supported and mentored every step of the way by people who know your name and care about your professional and personal growth.
- Small, interactive and participatory classes. 3
- Having access to internship and mentoring programs with leading lawyers.
- Studying law in a context of Catholic faith and values.
Your Notre Dame Law degree, grounded in real world experience – will equip you with the skills and knowledge to embark on your meaningful career in Law.
1 The Good Universities Guide 2015
2 The Australian Law Student Survey 2013
3 In 2013 and 2014 our average class size was 31