- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
Welcome to the School of Medicine, Sydney
Notre Dame’s School of Medicine, Sydney, is a leading contributor to the medical profession in Australia. Our mission is to develop and train excellent, caring and ethical doctors. We seek to provide excellence in medical education, research and scholarship delivered in the context of Catholic faith and values, with respect for human life, dignity and social justice.
As a Notre Dame medical student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including:
- access to excellent facilities at the Darlinghurst campus including simulated wards, and consultation suites;
- learning from practising academics who are experts in their fields;
- opportunities to complete placements at seven clinical schools located in Sydney and Melbourne – and three schools located in rural NSW and Victoria;
- a small group and problem based learning approach; and
- support and mentoring every step of the way.
Your Notre Dame medical degree, grounded in excellent practical, ethical and communication training, will equip you to become a valuable member of the medical profession, with a strong sense of vocation.