- Future Students
- Exam Tips
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
School of Nursing, Sydney
Applications for Nursing are still open but will close soon. Apply now as Orientation Day for new students is on 1 February 2017. Classes begin 13 February 2017.
Refer to the application information at: nd.edu.au/courses
Notre Dame’s School of Nursing, Sydney is a leading contributor to the profession of nursing which has consistently excelled in critical university indicators.
According to the federal government’s Quality Indicators for Learning & Teaching, Notre Dame is first in Australia in Nursing for the following indicators:
- Overall quality of educational experience
- Learner engagement
- Teaching quality
- Skills development
See how Notre Dame compares at qilt.edu.au
Why choose Notre Dame for your Nursing degree?
- Studying at a School with a consistently high graduate employment rate;
- A comprehensive program covering all aspects of nursing knowledge and practice;
- State-of-the-art facilities at the Darlinghurst site including simulated wards;
- 27 weeks of professional practice in areas ranging from aged care to critical care allowing you to apply theory to practice and develop the skills required to practise as a registered nurse; and
- Learning from experienced academics who are experts in their fields.