- Future Students
- Student Administration & Fees
- Calendars & Timetables
- Getting Started
- Academic Enabling & Support Centre
- IT Support
- Student Grievances & Appeals
- International Students
- Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Disability Support
- Counselling Service
- Student Associations
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Security
- UNDA: Respect. Now. Always.
- Academic Integrity Module
- About Notre Dame
- Staff & Future Staff
- Research & Institutes
- Careers Service
- Community & Development
School of Nursing, Sydney
Notre Dame’s School of Nursing, Sydney is a leading contributor to the profession of nursing in Australia. Our fully accredited undergraduate course aims to develop graduates who are able to work in a variety of clinical contexts and healthcare settings.
The Bachelor of Nursing uses a problem-solving and evidence-based practice approach in which care of patients, clients and their families is a central focus.
As a Notre Dame student you will receive a personalised 5 star education including:
- studying at a school with a consistently high graduate employment rate;
- a comprehensive program that will educate you across a variety of clinical settings;
- access to state of the art facilities at the Darlinghurst campus including simulated wards;
- 28 weeks of clinical practice in areas ranging from aged care to critical care; and
- learning from experienced academics who are experts in their fields.
Your Notre Dame Nursing degree, will provide a basis for future self-development and will enable you to continue to develop in all fields of health delivery. Upon obtaining registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia you will be able to practice as a Registered Nurse in a range of clinical settings.